ایک لوہارکی
















Aik Lohar Ki

These four-year-olds were 25 years old. They were going to city from one city to another. They were busy in all four happy sessions sitting in the wall of the railway that they had seen a person sitting beside him wearing golden ring Dressed up
Precious cap on her head,
There was a thick chain of gold in the neck. A gold chain was hanging in its vitakut, which was going to be in the vessel pocket.
Shortly afterwards he took the pocket clock with the help of this chain, saw the time and was back in the pocket, the watch was also connected to the gold frame.
The fact that everything and its perception, its testimony, was being witnessed to him. Friends friends were reviewing it.
The first grade container was no more than these five.
A friend, Umarazaz said: "I feel like a bold or ignorant.

"
"Wonderful, Jagirdar never comes alone, brings him along." Another friend Rahim Bakhsh said.
"I think so big government officer." The third friend Abdullah said.

"This fourth friend was Hamiduddin and was called Hamida's name. He was the most clever and greedy in the arrows.
All four friends talk secretly that it looks like a big problem. Come on, let's get some money by fooling it.
All the friends made a plan and under this rich man came to the rich man and prayed greetings, after discovering good news, he said: "Sir! The trip is tall, so there is no need to take any time for a period of time. It is necessary to cut the journey easily ... a game is coming in mind.
If you are allowed, start the game. "
Rich man put a look at all four in a meaningful manner and after his surprise review, he said: "Approved."
All the four friends told Kikhel's conditions, saying: "We will listen to every one of the four people.
If you do not recognize this story, then then you will have to pay whatever you have and your pocket. This condition will be for us all four times. If you would like to hear it, If we fail, our clothes and our pocket will be yours apart from clothes.
"
Rich man said: "Approved! Sofa Sans Approved!"
First friend Umar Dravis said to him: "I was not even in the whole three months for my mother to hang me, I saw that my mother was getting worried, she needed to drink ripe for meat. There was a tree planted on a tree in Johor's courtyard and no one was going to get out of the tree.
My father said that he had refused to take the paperback that he could not move on such a high tree.
My mother went back to the kitchen of troubles. I did not see her problem, and I went out of my pistols, climbed trees and broke down and broke down and kept the chip in the kitchen door and turned back Came down in the strap.
My mother was surprised to see what she was looking for. What do you say? Is this true or false? "He asked rich man.
"I acknowledge this truth, it is possible." Rich man answered.
Now Rahim Bukhari, another friend, started listening to his story.
He said that one day I was going on the road, I saw that the semi-bottom berries were lying in the limestone .I was surprised at their size. She was sweet like honey.
In the lunch of salt salads, I climbed up the trees and eat fresh fresh salts, but now the problem was how to get to the tree, climbing to the tree, I do not know how to reach .Stairs reached the ladder shop, Rent it, take the ladder, putting it to the ground and I got to the tree.
"What do you think of being sweet like salt honey?" Rahim forgot the rich man.
"Snacks can be sweet, can be perfect, I acknowledge this truth and your grandfather is that you used a great way to get out of the tree."
"Rich man spoke with satisfaction.
The other friend's hair was also empty, Abdul Abdullah came to the field. He said, "I went to the tour of Northern Territories along with a few friends. The natural beauty of his area and the great glamorous influence was so influential. The wind entered the jungle on the go and I did not get to know, even though the local people had refused to go to the forest, that there was a man who remained there.
The same happened to be afraid of. The accident took place and began to tear.
The whole forest was coming out of its shade, but I stood calmly. I told the lion that he would not try to eat me, I am not a man, I will never break it, but he does not listen and I am attacked. .
As soon as I tore my face and grounded it on me, I stressed her lower jaw with a right hand and left left hand. She was stressed to close her mouth, when I was not junk in her jaws. I was giving up.
The lion was removing the sounds of ear, but I kept my grip strong. And then with a shock, both of them jawbed, he became unhealthy and was surrounded by the earth. My friend and my search I reached there, shocked by seeing the scene, they did not believe in my eyes that I killed the Babar Lion with the hands of the new hands.
Abdullah asked the rich man that you would also believe?

The rich man replied in a quiet way: "Your tone is telling you that you will have killed the tiger, I will recognize it."
Four wheels were disappointed when the third wave was empty.
His last hope was his fourth hope, Hamiduddin alias Hamida, who planned to return the rich man. Hameed thought that such a big lie should be spoken on which the rich man does not believe in it and he will be forced to deny They win the game and handle the precious items.

The fourth friend told his story, "I went to the sea to play a fishing day, I went to the sea." I made a boat and reached the deep sea. I saw there were other hunter and fishermen who had their own boats. For the fish were hunting and they had caught good fish.
I also put my net in the sea, but it had been for several hours, no big fish came in the trap. I was angry, I left the net and jumped into the sea and reached the bottom of the ocean. A big whale showed me.

He also saw me and attacked me. Growing towards me, I did not see, but did not drink, a powerful one made his right rooted on his eyes. His eyes came out and fell into the water, the little fishes It's a little bit late. The hell disappears and turns towards me.
I shouted on his left eye, and his second eye was lost, and he lost my eyes and fell in control. I slaughtered it in the bottom of the sea.
I was feeling hungry, but the problem was to bury her meat.
I roasted the two rocks in the ocean, burned the fire and enjoyed eating it with joy. It was possible that I would eat wholeheartedly, but I thought that some parts of it should be taken away, Be sure I have suffered a whistle.

Hamiduddin Aisha Hamid asked his rich man: "You will not believe me, especially you will not acknowledge burning fire in the sea."
"I will surely acknowledge that fire can be made in water."
The fire in water is very useful in Hindi, not knowing how many signs and songs of Urdu used to be used in this song. I really appreciate your story, it is possible. Fire can be installed in the kitchen. "
Hearing the rich man, four friends were shocked.
His final wing was also vacated. He said to the poorly, "Now, let us give you some surprise."
Rich man said that I have a large vegetable farming farm. Wherever I keep vegetarian shaping experiments.
Twenty-five years ago, I had tested Kudha that was very successful and the size of the pumpkin was bigger than usual. Such a way was prepared, but when they were cut, one of the human beings came out. They There were four boys. I planted and cured them, they used to work on my fields and farms.
One day they ran away from me four times .I was looking for them in my search. My luck is good that you all got me today .You were young people who ran away from my farm .Now you have to walk with me and my The farm and fields will have to work, because you are my property.

"Speak, whether I believe or not, whether my opinion is true or not!" Rich man asked.
All four friends were found in Ship Vapan. If they consider the rich man's story, they will have to work in his fields by becoming slaves as slaves, and if they make a lie, they have their fingers in hand,
Clocks and throat chain chains will have to be lost.
After considerable thinking, he considered other ideas better.
According to the terms, the chains of these four thorns, the amount of watches and the pockets fell to the committee and the next station, from where to descend, ie, it is said to be senseless, a laughter.