بکرے کی کہانی























Bakre KI Kahani

I used to live in a clean house. My master was very happy man. He used to love me a lot. I was just a little while when my lord started taking care of me, he used to take care of all my needs, gave me food on time and never used to call me.


There were two small kids of my lord, they loved me very much, loving my back with love, so I was able to boil happily. I went out in the morning in the morning. And somebody who lived far away met his friends.
He used to hear the words of his master, and then came back to the appointed time and had food. I was healthy enough to eat green leaves and soft grass. My parents both loved my love.


What do they tell me not to go in my language and I just watch them quietly. They used to sit for hours with me. And ever with my ninety-nine hands, I tried to catch my neck and all my long lions were happy to put my hands long.


I was very happy at this house I started feeling good. I used to think that all these humans are so cute that we love so much of animals. I never believed the words of my friends who say that humans are very bad and they behave badly with animals.
I did not believe these things because I was very naughty and used to do bad things but my master never dared me.
My master was very poor. He used to hardly earn money from his income.
For a few days, I was constantly watching that my lord was very upset. Whenever she looked at me she became sad and grieved. The next morning I went to meet my friends just as usual. So there were a lot of my friends standing.
I went to a very old friend and asked where he was gone so he listened to me a different story.


He said: Eid prayers are coming, in which Muslims fulfill the Sunnah sacrifice by slaughtering animals by the permission of Allah. We also sacrifice camels, bulls, sheep, etc. along with goats and goats.
Last year some people came in a big car and took our owners along with the price of our partners. So that they should go there and sell them in the market. We all are waiting for the time to come when no one comes and take us with us.
I am surprised to hear all this. But slowly I understood all the things, because of the sadness of my lord, I realized that even if my lord sold me a day, I would put a lot of money on top of it, but after thinking of my separation, Sad and sad.
The days passed. All my friends who lived nearby went away. But no one came to my boss to buy me. Maybe because I was alone. And the buyers had to buy animals together. My boss was watching and worried about this situation.


Last one day he decided that he himself would take me and sell it in the city.
So one morning my master put a rope in my throat and brought me to the doorway, suddenly I realized someone's presence behind me, I looked back and saw, both of my master's sons saw me with pragmatic eyes. had been.
By saying goodbye. I picked out the sound of my mouth and saw them for the last time and we left.

Do not go to the goat market where animals were brought from. The goat's buyer was very crowded, my lord had horned on my white body.
So that I look beautiful. Just now I was reviewing the Bakra Mandra, two teenager counseling youngsters came to my master and started asking about me. Living with humans I started to understand their words.
So suddenly one of these two youngsters kept my hands on my face with my dirty hands and started watching my mouth. I was smiling with her hands. After all she saw my teeth in my mouth and left my mouth. I breathed sigh.


But my trial was still there. After leaving my mouth, he began to touch my neck. Sometimes my leg and some time used to put my dirty hand on my back and overrun something. After all they both went away. And I thanked that I did not like it.

Both of them were late, now everybody was coming to see me. I tried everybody to try, tired of crying. Often opening the mouth, opening my mouth started to hurt. Do not let them know what they were looking for in my mouth.
It was night time by God God, and there seemed to be some comfort in the goat. I was feeling bad at the end of my life. My master tied to the other edge of the rope lying on my neck and lying there. I also sat down and started crying.
And do not let me know when I'm sleepy.


My eyes opened suddenly with sharp noise, the sun was not completely out of sight. And in the market again, the same move was initiated. Today the constant rush was increasing. I saw an old man with an old two children.
Both of these little children were very naughty. One caught my horn and another started pulling my leg. My anger was over. The heart really wanted a leg to hit them both today but kept looking at their master. This old man also looked at the teeth in my mouth carefully with the usual earliest hands and left.


I felt asleep in my heart that I could not like seeing my dirty teeth and that's what I was talking about. I always kept my teeth clean. Here, there was a lot of mood on my teeth by eating dirty water and dried sour grass in the city.
And they probably had a white teeth goat. This day even as the third passed.
Today was my third day in the market. The problems of my master were significant on the face of my master. First I did not like anyone. And when he was grateful, he heard my price and went to the ears.

Even today the rush of the market was more than ever before. I was on the third day constantly eating dirty water and mourning grass. But I did not hesitate for my lord. My master always gave me good food. Today I had to work in his hard time.
My mouth is still opened my mouth today too. And every one who dumped my teeth, saw it, and saw it. My heart was wondering if anyone who comes to see me, I can open my mouth before I can hand over it.


Even today I did not like anyone, they ran away from my price. It is obvious that I was a healthy goat growing up the village. My lord had to pay my best. And I was so beautiful that most of my shopkeeping companions used to see me how fierce young goat was.

It was a few days in Eid. Today, on the fourth day I started the market. I was quite grateful today. My lord had prepared a lot of fun. The evening was near that an older man came to me with three young children, looking at me stupidly and asked my lord to ask me, he was feeling richer than his dress and shape.

Lastly, I liked him, my master took the price and threw my rope to this man. And my lord started to support my back. I understood that now I have to go to someone else. My master will be someone else now. The man brought me up to his car, and after a short journey, we went and walk on a stunning home gate.


The goat came, the goat came. All the household's children were happily walking in a loud voice. Everyone was tempted to see me. I was tied to a corner of the house courtyard.
The children at home were so naughty.
They did not let me sit in China for a moment. Somebody caught my horns, then someone would pull my leg. Somebody hit my ears if someone hit my hair. How long will I bear? Seeing this, I hit a baby light and hit all the kids.
I breathed calm, I did not ask for water from the time I came to Kim Bukh, my anger was filled with two.

I looked at the children. So I saw a little kid away. Who was looking at me with a lot of love, he brought the grass in the house and threw it in front of me, and brought water too.
I saw this child with Mamanut full of views and I was glad that there is no one to take care of me.

Eid was just one day. A big bake brought me pieces of loafed bread and repeatedly poured into my face.
I thought that these people do not even know what food is given to a goat, I did not eat that piece of pieces and started crying loudly. They were very angry and said: Look at her trunk, neither eaten anything, nor drinks, it is eaten by simply speaking speaking.
I was very sad to remember the village already. From the top, he was very sorry to hear the big things. The heart should be a strong ticker, even to the big buck. But patience And nothing else In the evening all the family members gathered together to see me.
So a little kid started saying. "When will Amy suck her milk?" I felt very lonely in hearing this. And the whole family started laughing too. When all the households went away, they used to call the oldest child called Harris. He came to me
Loves my room. And then I opened the rope to take me out. Where I had to go, he left my rope loose. He loved me. He used to sit in a home courtyard several times a day and kept watching me.


He used to take care of all my needs. The day of my sacrifice came close to me that I had known for sacrifice in the way of Allah. I will go to heaven. And there will be fun and fun with me. The horror was overwhelmed with me.

Harris pointed out to me at the moon night, addressing my father in a sad voice. "Baba, can not it always be with us forever?" Baba loved the Hiris's head and said, "Tomorrow dear we will have to sacrifice it to Allah."


He will be pleased with him. Why would he be pleased with the blessings of Allaah? So God's victory over the age and age of the young son, his beauty and his love prevailed.
He got his son's hand rugged in the rods and expressed his love for Allah, he went on knocking on the throne of Ishmael. The king was a magician to test his examination and he succeeded in it. 

Naruto Noured Ibrahim did not burn Abraham, as a result of Allah's command, the knife running on the neck of Ishmael could not even flow from his body.
The animal was cured from Paradise, which was slaughtered by blood slaughtering Ismail. Since then, this tradition has come to pass that every year, the sons of Ummah Muslim, recite the sacrifice of an animal to a sacrifice of any animal, and renew the covenant that they will give with you. Life will come to you. "Harris got the answer to her question.
Come on, sleep now, let's get up early in the morning, morning is the morning sacrifice. All children dressed in colorful clothes. They were looking very happy. Nobody came to my mind. But Harris was giving me food and water on the day of Eid. He seemed depressed today, he was very emotional about me.


All men came to study the Eid prayer. And I wanted to slaughter myself in the house courtyard. The rope was removed from my neck. I was slaughtered on earth and slaughtered for God's pleasure. I saw the last time.
She was nonsense. He was watching me from his dream eyes, coming from the window of the room. He knew That he is watching me for the last time. I wanted to say much to Naaman. But could not say anything. I wanted to say that thank you, keep your mind, keep me out, do not bother me, I do not feel sad, I do not know any of my friends will come again every year.
You just take care of your goat goat every year and leave it every year