ڈاکٹر کمال کا ٹیلیفون












Doctor Kamal Ka Telephone


Dr. Kamaluddin, in the year nine years, B. The examination of BS passed. They are five years of medical college course, but the toughest course, Kamaluddin, had some brainstorm. After nine years, he passed this final exam and left behind the problem.

Now I was thinking about making money, people were walking on the go, thinking that traders should make a big house in front of traders, but to start work, so that the richness of rich diseases started to happen. However, a lot of honeymoon was rent and taken. Alas, the closet of Alabla was decorated in colorful vessels, and named Chave as his younger brother as a compound.
This house was in front of the wealthy people, so it was decorated in exhibit style, but it was not a telephone.
You know today big doctors do not work without it. So Kamaluddin scored the race and approached the phone.

The telephone came and the connection was not received. The telephone office was dispatched to give the connection to the doctor. He was sitting inside at the time, seeing that Meriqui came inside, assuming that a patient is stuck. It is important to put your knees on it, indicating Matiari sitting on the chair, picked up the receiver, and start talking on the phone connection and you will be able to answer the questions.

Yes, I'm Dr. Kamaluddin.
And Sir Abraham: I'm sorry. I was in the meanings of Nawab, no. Colonel Hockey is sick. He had asked. Just coming from there
Well, well your beauty is also bad.
.? But before six hours I will not be able to attend. Now I'm going to visit Colonel Bitt.
Yes, yes, they have some liver complaint, seeing Colonel Bitten and I'll go to the cemetery. Yes, yes.The nature of their nature is something wrong, their kittens are calling on the phone.
But what I'm forced to do is not even promise.
What did you say? Where to go from there? Do not ask, doctors' life is also a very busy life. Yes, yes.
After seeing the prince, I will go to the Prime Minister's queen.
A friend of his friend has come from his village for several days to treat me. Qiblah is all right, but it is our task that nobody can deny it. If someone calls then it has to go ... G? ... What did you say? Nine nights? That's exactly what I'll do for the same time.
Because Pune's ten o'clock is set for Al-Qaeda, the deputy police officer, and then the gates have emerged in their nose.
Dr. Kamal said these things were going to happen in the coming month, and the incoming fee will be received from him, so he hugged his eyes on the phone and said to him.
Mr. Excuse me, what do you do for a long time, do not let them take a high class breath, they are big people, they can not be tolerated. What is your complaint now? The Nawab responded, "I am not sick of God's wrath." I have not been present for treatment. Telephone office is invalid. You requested connection with Superintendent I am present so that I can activate your phone.