گنجے بونے













Ganjay Bonay


One day, Prince Anrikar came out for a tour in the country. So what does it look like many dwarves are coming to him and they all felt very sad? The head had no specific length and cap caps on the head. The heads were full.

They looked as cold as eggs without boiling. One of the dwarves in all the congregations was wearing more precious clothes than others."
Hearing the pride of the prince, the tear came out with dwarf eyes and said, "We are the living in the north.
I am his King. We are going through a big difficulty nowadays.
As you are looking at our condition.
"
The king of Bonus said to Prince Prince: "Today we all had gone out in the woods for the morning.

We found a magic fall on the way, which seemed very good and kind to the shape. They took us into the wilderness wilderness, and took out the container with food. All of us opened one toffee and thanked him. Paid, but as soon as we eat acne, you can not imagine what happened to us? "
Then the king said to the prince, "The king said," One of our heads fell down on the ground and fell on our heads as weird eggs.
"By saying this, the king started crying loudly and saw him crying and weeping too many others. They tasted so much tears that became a little bit of water on earth.
Prince wondered surprised: "But did not you tell the magic fall to return to your hair?"
The king of the bonus said: "Why not! We told him, but he said that for the return of hair we would have to give it gold.
What does he know that I do not even have fifty coins .You are honey .You know how much the expenses of the kings are done and then in the last days I have spent a lot of money on repairing my palace. Now we have to go everywhere with a pinch.
"
By saying this, he started crying tears again.
The princess told the bonus to the king: "Do not worry! I'll get you all out of that trouble. I just go to the bottom two. "
Hearing this, the king of the lunar advised the princes Anriyat, saying: "The prince! You have to work very carefully.
The magic fall is very clever. It is not that they do not make you a sinner, a mute or a watch! "
At the same time, the princess got angry with Anri, because because of the secret of a prince's secret, he did not know the king of the bonus. The secret was that any prince of magic on the princess could have no effect, because the twelfth The night an old magician gathered many fragrance perfume on the body, due to which the magic effect could not have been on the princess.
The bonus told the prince of the fall of a princess, Prince arrived there and now stood in the front of the magician's house.
When the magic fall saw the princess, he mocked and said to the princess: "Welcome, welcome.
"
The princes also responded with joy and said: "Sir! Your house is so beautiful.
You are lucky, who live in the open and clean air of the forest. "
The magic pride proudly said: "Why not, but would you like to see my house from inside? I have many wonderful things in the house that will make you wonder.
"
The princes heard this and thanked the magic fall, and entered the house with him .The jury dropped the princess on a chair and himself went to a closet and opened it .He dumped to the closet Pulled and brought him to the princess and said to him: "Take a toffee! It's very fun.
I bought them from an old witch. You will surely enjoy them. "
The princes knew that they were the same pillars, which they drowned and sowed .Therefore, with thanks, he threw it into a towel and kissed it.
Tafy was really much more .Just fall was watching him with big attention while eating coffee, but when he saw that the princess's hair loss was not started, he was very surprised.
Then Prince stood up from the chair suddenly and said, "I am also aware of things that nobody knows."
I'm beginning to know the stars. I am listening to the progression of grass stools. I've got over the world's languages. "
The Magic Gaga surprisingly asked: "Really? I think, I have given you a bad breakfast.
"
The dungeon prince had eaten a lot of fun: "Let me eat and refreshments

. Then the room started to jump to the fun.

The magic fall again and again with surprise and said: "Do you really know all these things, but now I will not give you more refreshments, but I will eat myself in the rest. I will not allow you to take any further advantage.
I did not know that they are such beneficial tickets.
I think the tables in the canopy were different because they used to scold people. "
Then he came in greed and filled the towers and kissed them. Then after eating them, he started waiting for the effect of fate, but then it happened that some of his head fell down and some fell down on the floor. Fell down
Yes!! You thought it was right, they were hairstyle heads, which were falling in the form of garments falling on the floor.
The magic fell and said, "Oh! I have again opened the wrong knights. I'm counting like a bull. Oh! How do I go for a walk after tea in the evening?
I just have to find a mantra, from which to come back to my hair. "
The princess made such a face as if she was very sorry to be a sinner of magic falling. She started helping the fallen fall, so that she could get the spell from a book, to bring her hair back.

Then reading a mantras in a book, the magic falling in a sound melting voice said: "I will have to make a mixture by honey, sugar drops, a fragrance of a flower corn, a bottle of silver, and a bottle of silver."
All things were found, he threw them all into a bottle and stirred them together, then he told the prince: "Now you have to help me.
All my hair will come back.
I will have to sit knees and count on my eyes and count down. When the guns keep this mixture on my head, which will increase hair like before on my head. "
The princess took the bottle from him and began to wait when he closed the eyes and started counting.

As soon as the eyes were closed, he would take the bottle to the bonuses and reach them and said to them: "Hurry up, sit on the ground and close your eyes and count until you dance. Then I mix this mix on your heads Indel will. "
As the eyes disappear, all the dwarf princes say they were counting and counting their eyes.
After counting, the princess enters a little bit of mixture on the chains of everybody, and after seeing all the hair grows like the first on the heads of heads .bone was very happy .They gathered together around the princes and began to pray He went to his king's palace with them.

But there are sounds coming from the jungle like a wild wild bell. Then he sparked them with magic. He was getting angry with his eyes on his face. He went and said, "False princes! You have run my mix.
I waited for you to wait for you to indulge in my head, but you have put all the mixture on the head of these bones. "
The Prince laughs and said: "I am not you liar. You greeded and threw the bonuses and I made them alright again.
Take this bottle, maybe it's a few drops of mixture. "
The princess threw a bottle that took a magic drop, and it got two drops of mixture from the bottle, which he got on his chest head, but only four long hair reached his head.

Those who were looking very funny on his head's head.